Dormitory and Visa

Publisher:宋玮Release time:2018-03-08Browse the number:10

Apply for on-campus accommodation


International Student Apartment (ISAs) locates on Yan'an road campus with 3 types of room. After being admitted, please log in your personal account at, click 'Dorm Application' to choose the room type. Accommodation fee is calculated according to the actual residence period.


Room TypeRoom SizeRoom Fee (per night)
ASingle Room20 m2CNY 95/person
BDouble Room20 m2CNY 50/person
CMultiple Room27 m2CNY 35/person

Facilities: Each room is equipped with bathroom, bedding, furniture, air-conditioner, telephones, fridge, TV set, internet jact, etc. In the public areas, there are washing machines, hot & cold water dispensers, microwave ovens, electromagnetic stoves, as well as common room, professional laundry service, self-study lounge, etc.


Single Room

Double Room

Multiple Room

 * There are several furnituree layouts in the apartments. The pictures are for reference only.


Visa application

The admitted student should apply for a Student Visa (X1 or X2) at China Embassy or Consulate with the admission documents offered by ICES, then enter China mainland and come to ICES for enrollment with that Student visa. The student will be rejected to enroll or study at Donghua University if he/she does not have valid X1, X2 or Residence Permit on the passport.